The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is to ensure that every Woman comes to know the Lord and that they are fortified by the Living word of God for personal growth and to become instruments of his grace.
(Titus 2:3-5; 1Peter 3:1-6)
To build intentional relationships by:
- Widening our circle of friendships among women within the church family
- Spending purposeful time with women outside the family of God
- Serving God by using our giftedness for the benefits of others.
To strengthen women by:
- Spending time in the word of God for personal spiritual growth
- Entering the word of God in our conversations when we are together
- Prioritizing time for worship and prayer
- Encouraging women to participate in a small group family